„Business problems call for clear actions, creative and consistent implementation."
Transition Management is not to be confused with „consulting“. It means taking over responsibility for the implementation of projects until the aspired result is achieved.
The work of transition-manager Alexander Eichner is not only measurable but works result-oriented adopting efficient and tailor-made project logistics. Transition means taking the step from one corporate status to the next and includes:
- Temporary Takeover of Management, Advisory Board
- Dissolve structures if crusted
- Accepting corporate challenges
- Providing solutions for special problems
- This is when PENs come into focus:
What is our line of work? What makes us stand out from the crowd?
Why did you choose us for support?
OUR MOTTO: „THE ATTEMPT IS NOTHING, ONLY THE RESULT COUNTS“
- Transition Management means „no consulting–no consulting–no consulting”
- Determined and result-oriented
- A minimum of 2/3, at most 1/3 basic retainer, no extra charges
- Systematic networking, sophisticated data base
- Efficient management tools
- Continuous updates concerning the project status
- Loyalty with temporary engagements
CONTACT US, IF YOUR SITUATION:
- Ok - but with potential to be improved – Restructuring
- Critical but curable – Restoration
- Too late for the above but eligible for Shutdown Management
- Quite particular – but solvable by introducing individual measures
Extensive information is available on our homepage regarding the various services offered by transition-manager Alexander Eichner and his team. You can also read those of our case studies of particular interest to you. We thank you for visiting our website and look forward to meeting you personally.